Thursday, September 25, 2014

How Human is our Divinity?



How Human is our Divinity?

Can we see/feel personality in everyone and everything?

A new friend suggests I call the tree on my rooftop "Sophie." I thank Sophie for staying alive which makes my rooftop much more beautiful.
I feel love for Sophie while I type this.
**
When I look at a lobster swimming at the butchers, I tell my nephew, "There's Larry the Lobster." I wonder, while my nephew eats Larry, if it is a special meal for him. It is certainly fun for me to say goodbye to Larry while my nephew is chewing.

**

I play with the host when I am young at the chapel on campus -- offering it to my Jewish friend who has no intention of eating it. When I really feel the matzoh is Jesus, I feel my flesh and bones digest him and he digests me. I wonder who’ll we’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment